Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Cheers and Jeers

I have decided that I am going to start a weekly Tuesday blog cleverly entitled "Cheers and Jeers". In case you have no brain power whatsoever, this simply means that I am going to congratulate good things that I notice, and bitch about stupid things that I notice. If you happen to disagree with what I choose to either cheer or jeer about, please feel free to leave me a comment. But, I must warn you, just because you leave a comment does not mean that I will ammend my blog in any way. It simply means you have left a comment. Now, for the moment you have all been waiting for. Drum roll please....
  • Cheers to Budweiser for making Budweiser Select. I find it a nice alternative to Bud Light.
  • Jeers to Coors Light lovers. I realize that there is a Coors Light brewery in Fort Worth, but that does not automatically mean it is the only beer you have to consume.
  • Cheers to silicone implants. If a woman wants bigger boobs, let her have the choice on how big she wants them, and what they should be made of.
  • Jeers to the Hurst policeman who pulled me over this morning. I clearly was in the intersection, and did not speed up, when that light turned red. I plead not guilty. I win.
  • Cheers to the Dallas Mavericks basketball team. Five 50 win seasons in a row, and a spot in the playoffs. Good luck.
  • Jeers to Paris Hilton. She sucks. Everything she does sucks. People who like her, want to be her, or support her in any way suck.
  • Cheers to David Stern for wanting to make a requirement of two years out of high school, or be at least 20 yrs old before entering the NBA (like the NFL). I would venture to guess that 90% of NBA players can't read. They need some kind of education.
  • Jeers to Jermaine O'Neal of the Indiana Pacers for calling David Stern racist for wanting that rule. If Jermaine would have gone to college, he would have maybe received an education and realized every black person can't blame every white person for everything. Jermaine now sucks in my mind.
  • Cheers to President Bush. I just think he is a really swell guy.
  • Jeers to Tiger Woods and all the news outlets covering him so damn much. Believe it or not he doesn't eat lightening and shit thunder. He isn't God. And, he isn't the best golfer ever. Congrats on the Masters, move on.
  • Cheers to the arrival of Spring and Summer weather. Nuff said.
  • Jeers to my marketing test tomorrow. 7 pages of review questions...just for the essay part. School sucks.

Well folks, that is all I have for you today. I hope you enjoyed yourselves. And always remember to eat your reccomended daily amounts of fruits and vegetables.

3 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Vulture 6 said...

Cheers to TV Guide for comming up with the Cheers and Jeers concept.

Good List though.

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Your Dearest Brother said...

Tiger woods is too the best golfer and the world and he's sucked lately so i do believe the extensive news coverage is quite O.K.

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Your Dearest Brother...Again said...

IN* the world

 

Post a Comment

<< Home