Friday, April 01, 2005

Dang TCU Crosswords

I have found myself becoming more perturbed each day with the status of the TCU Daily Skiff crossword. Now, either I have managed to become dumber as the year has progressed, or the crossword has become harder (lets hope it's the crossword). Now you might be thinking, "Ryan, you should be paying attention in class, not doing a crossword puzzle." Well let me explain something. Crosswords have been proven to help fight against Alzheimer's and dementia in your old age. So the way I see it I can listen to a boring rambling professor, try to act like I care about the topography of the eastern hemishpere, try to understand the reasoning behind anything my first year business communications teacher does, (you see where I am going with this)....OR I could proactively start to try and prevent a disease that is just waiting to overtake my body when I become old. I think I am doing the right thing by trying to preserve my health, but with the crossword getting harder and harder, I truly do find myself in a predicament; do I stress out about what the heck 15 across is (which could lead to health problems in the future), listen to my instructors (which could lead to health problems in the future), or not worry about the crossword at all (which could lead to health problems in the future). What am I to do? It seems as though all roads are leading to a dead end. (haha, pardon the terrible pun)

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Mom said...

This is hilarious! I shared with Gran and Grandad,too. They got a chuckle out of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home