Monday, April 18, 2005

I'm Going to Write a Book

Yes, you read right, I am going to write a book. I don't exactly know what it is going to be about yet, but I do know it is not going to be some cheap Dan Brown rip-off. Writing a book has always been on my list of things to do before I die, and now seems as good as time as any to get started. If you have any good ideas on what my book should possibly be about, I will take into consideration any input that I receive.

Just incase you were wondering (which I know you all are), you will find a list of the other things I want to do before I die below.
  • Skydive
  • Scubadive
  • Drive on the Autobahn
  • Tour Europe
  • Own my own business
  • Write a book
  • See the Kansas City Royals win a championship
  • Run with the bulls in Spain
  • Watch Paris Hilton blow all of her money and claim bankruptcy
  • Graduate college (don't laugh, it's pretty tough)
  • Climb a mountain (that is at least 12,000 ft tall)
  • Become a millionaire (and if I am the first to do it, Jeff and Michael have to stick to our bet and jump in Frog Fountain naked)
  • Drink all the beers at the Flying Saucer
  • Run a marathon
  • Drive a dune buggy around the Sahara desert
  • Go on an African Safari
  • Come up with some genius quote that will be remembered for ages

Those are just a few things I want to do. I wish I could do more, but most of the other things I want to do include a lot of money. Afterall, money can't buy happiness, but it can buy you a bunch of crap that makes you happy.

More on my book at a later date. But for now, I need to work on the graduate college goal and go to class.

2 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write about the irony in life and all the surprises that come along with it. Use your own personal experiences and those of friends.

 
At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write about the irony in life and all the surprises that come along with it. Use your own personal experiences and those of friends.
--Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home