Friday, April 15, 2005

Nice Relaxing Day

Last night I came up to Norman and Heather, Lindsay and I all went out to the Mont. It was nice to sit outside, have a few drinks, and talk for a few hours. By far the best part of the night though was on the ride home when we listened to various South Park songs. The "Brian Boytano" song and "Uncle Fucker" brought back memories from my South Park quoting days in middle school. I don't know which is worse...that I can actually still remember all of those songs, or that I still laugh histarically whenever I hear them. I guess though that since my life motto is "I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid", it is not that far out of place that I still laugh and quote those songs.
Tonite should be a nice relaxing night. Heather and I came up to Lawton so she could get some "girl" medicine. It will be nice to get some sleep tonite, since I have a feeling that there will be none tomorrow night. It is Lindsay's birthday party tomorrow night, and we are getting a limo to go to the city and get a little past the point of intoxication. It should be a very fun, interesting night with many stories to follow. I am counting on some good pictures I can take and put up here for all to enjoy.
Have a great Firday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home