Sunday, April 03, 2005

Randomness

Heather and I went to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar on Sundance Square last night. It was a blast, and I would highly recommend it to anyone of drinking age in the Fort Worth area. It had a very fun laid back atmoshpere with two pianomen going all night singing our favorites of yesteryear, and current chart toppers. They also took requests, which was cool. Here is there website to check out if you are in the area and are interested http://www.petesduelingpianobar.com/ .

The final four was fun to watch yesterday. Although I would rather have seen Louisville win, I am just glad UNC won. I am pulling for them to win it all.

I forgot that time change was last night, and it kind of threw me for a loop when I woke up this morning and realized it was really an hour later than I thought it was. I don't know who thought up the time change, and what it's importance is, but all it does for me is screw up my sleeping schedule (well what schedule I try to have anyway).

I would definitely say the highlight of last night was at Zach's house last night. He was throwing a birthday party for his roommate Nick. It was an ok little shindig, complete with a slip and slide. Well, someone got the bright dea that it would be cool to pe on the slip and slide when Zach wasn't looking and thenmake him slide down it. So myself, and another equally intoxicated person who will remain nameless for his own protection, proceeded to relieve ourselves of extra bodily fluid up and down the long yellow slip and slide. Fortunately for us, Zach went down the slip and slide not only once, but TWICE! This was then followed by the birthday boy himself who decided he didn't want to miss out on the action and went down also. It really brought back memories of some kind of prank we would have pulled on someone like Dirk Otis in high school.

Ahhh....what a good saturday.

3 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Zach said...

Heya, Ryan. I hope you enjoy doing your blog as much as I have mine. It sounds like things are going really well for you. After all, you are hanging out with another guy named Zach. Be good brother.

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Lindsay said...

You're naaassty.

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck you Ryan Starks you think that since you havent shown your face in the BS in 3 years means your safe... you ARE WRONG MY FRIEND DEAD WRONG...
Dirk Otis
dgo4fd@mizzou.edu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home