Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Cheers and Jeers

This weeks installment of the "Tuesday Cheers and Jeers" is brought to you by 2-ply toilet paper; making butts feel better since 1963. Here we go....
  • Cheers to Jeff - today is is 21st birthday. We are all al little suprised that he made it this long, but congratualtions anyway.
  • Jeers to Jeff - and not being able to go out on his 21st birthday. I uncovered a secret plot that was being masterminded by his professors. In an attempt to completely destroy Jeff's 21st birthday, they ever so rudely made him have 2 projects and a speech due today.
  • Cheers to Cinco de Mayo - the only good thing to come from Mexico. This will be Jeff's unofficial 21st birthday. It always proves to be a fun "holiday".
  • Jeers to the University of Oklahoma - and their shitty admissions department. They ever so graciously lost one of my transcripts, so that I had to re-order it. AND it iwll take another two weeks after they receive it to let me know if I am accepted.
  • Cheers to the Dallas Mavericks - coming back from an 0-2 deficit. They now lead the series 3-2, and only need to win one mroe game to advance. I feel confident they can.
  • Jeers to me - and my lack of blogging lately. With school coming to a close, I have just been busy with tests, projects, and speeches. I will get back to my old form soon.
  • Cheers to the summer weather arriving - my buddy Zach on his blog (see sidebar) put it best... "I like the natural scenery that comes with this season change, the grass looks healthy and the trees are full of life. To be honest with you though that does not hold a candle to the man made scenery that is provided by the weather change.
    The girls are looking fantastic."
  • Jeers to my toilet clogging - and my sink, and my tub. It just creates a damn hassle. It kind of fixed itself miraculously, but it still isn't like new.
  • Cheers to a washer and dryer - I now can wash my clothes in the comfort of my own garage. It is nice to do laundry whenever I want; wow, never thought I would say that.
  • Jeers to the water bill - and the increased price that will come with our new found washer. Bills suck.

Well that wraps it up for this week folks. See you next time. And remember....

"Knowing is half the battle" - G.I. Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home