Sunday, May 22, 2005

Hmmmm.....What To Write About

So much is going on right now, but I don't want to bore you all with the little things so I will givce you a brief synopsis....

First, I want to say I am not happy with the big yellow ball in the sky right now. Don't get me wrong I would rather have it be sunny than cloudy and cold, but the heat skyrocketted the past week. The temp has gone from the 80's to up near 100 in no time at all. I don't like that. Also, Heather got sun poisoning this weekend. Unfortunately there is not much I can do about that. You see if Heather is ever wronged by a person, I can talk to them. If something ever happens to her due to a small inanimate object, I can kick it, burn it, or whatever. The sun....I don't really have a recourse against. Sorry.

Speaking of Heather, she is soon to be my roomate. More importantly however, Lindsay is soon to be my roomate. It is no secret that I am actually going out with Heather just to get to her sister. :) But seriously, it should make for a fun and interesting summer; not to mention the money I am going to save on gas.

Talking to my OU advisor, I am both excited and scared. I am definitely happy that I finally got accepted, and can now start enrolling in class. But, I am also scared because my advisor had about as much emotion as a box of rocks and didn't really tell me about a graduation date I can expect. To the best of my knowledge it should take about another 1 1/2 - 2 years. Which all things considered, if I can make it out of college in 5 years I will be happy.

Well, that is about all for now. Time to continue packing; I will be out of Texas as soon as Chris can move in. And as for a little side note.....packing and moving SUCKS! I have so much shit that I had forgotten about, and that I really don't need. So far my trashbag tally is up to 3, plus stuff that is too big for the bag; damn.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Maybe at some point I can make a trip to Ft. Worth and we can load some of your stuff up in my dad's truck. If needed.

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moving does stink. We still have some of your stuff in our garage. We'll just keep for awhile longer. Hopefully, after graduation, you won't be moving around anymore and you can settle down. Mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home