Saturday, May 28, 2005

Maybe It Was A Good Thing

First I must say I am sorry to all the people whos livelyhood depends on my blogging. I have not been able to post much lately because so much has been going on. I have been trying to get all my stuff packed up so I can have a smooth move. There are a lot of things I realized I don't need anymore, but have just been lugging along with me on all my moves since high school.

Anyway, besides all the cleaning and packing, my car was broken into the other night. I am really not sure what to make of the whole situation. Apparantly the robbers just went down the whole street and took every aftermarket stereo. I have been toying with the idea of buying a new stereo lately but just havent really had the funds. With this happening however, it gives me the perfect excuse to go out and get a new stereo. I still didn't have a lot of money to really get the stuff that I wanted, yet I went ahead and splurged a little bit. I went ahead and bought an XM Satellite system to install. I got a pretty good deal on the whole package, and the monthly fee is only like $12.95 + tax.

I am happy that the person who broke in my car actually knew what he was doing. They didnt break the window, my lock, or bust up my dash board. They even left behind some of my original cords, and mounting kit. What nice and considerate thieves.

Thats all folks! "Seacrest out!"

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

XM - NICE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home