Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Past Few Days

So, the past few days have been pretty interesting. Finals went well for the most part. I am not sure what exactly my final grades are in some classes yet, but I know I have managed a few B's so far. Overall, I think this has been my most successful of my collegiate career.

For the most exciting news of the week....I am now officially a so-owner of a business. Jeff and I are now partners in a legal business entity. R & J Enterprises, L.L.P. is born. We were also able to get our tax i.d. number, and start a bank account. Now, we have begun talking to a seller, and hopefully buy the end of the week we will be negotiating with the buyer. Our goal is to get our first deal finalized by the middle to end of next week.

OU FINALLY got my transcript. The whole transfer system they have in place up there is just one giant cluster-fuck. It is amazing to me that it has taken over a month and a half to get to the point where they will even review my application. For an establishment of higher learning, I am beginning to wonder if any of the employees there ever went to college.

The past few days I have been watching all the Star Wars movies. I don't really consider myself a die hard fan or anything, but I do find them rather entertaining...or at least 4, 5, and 6. I really haven't been that impressed with the first two, and unless the thrid one has some major improvements made I will consider all the new ones a waste of time.

This weekend should be fun. Saturday I am going to help move out Alison then take off to L-Town with Jeff. Thankfully I won't get up there in time to go to the wedding, so Jeff and I plan on just sitting around Heather's pool and drinking....a lot. Sunday night is Lindsay's big en of the year bash, and I fully expect that to very interesting to say the least.

Well folks, that all for now. Have an enjoyable Thursday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home