Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Meet The Parents

Well kind of. Maybe it is more like Meet the Fockers. Anyhow, this weekend will be the weekend Heather's and my parents finally meet. I am not expecting any disasters like in the movies, and I think it will actually be an enjoyable 4th of July weekend. The one thing I do fully expect to happen is my mom, and Heather's mom to get along fabulously. The way we see it playing out is they will both get real giggly of wine, talk all day long like little high school girls, one will make the other one laugh and they will be laughing for hours, even after they have forgotten why they were laughing in the first place.
Also this weekend, I will be meeting my sisters first boyfriend Owen. I have heard nothing but great things about this kid, but still my older brotherly instincts tell me that I might have to have a chat with the Owenmeister. A nice one of course. :)

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I think it'd be cooler if you just stared at him....don't even say anything.

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Zahc said...

I hope things went well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home