Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A Little Poker Fun

So lately I have been able to play a lot of poker. It, as always, has been fun. And at the same time pretty darn profiatble. From my original buy in of $58, I now have about $550 to my name. If it weren't for the extreme ups and downs that are inevitable in poker, I would seriously consider just playing for a living. The only thing that is really holding me back from that is that if I don't make any money on poker I won't make any money at all. To that end, I have no problem playing a little cards on the side for some supplemental income. I hope I can keep a little winning streak alive.

On a side note, Thursday I am going home to good ol' Missouri. I expect good times. More on that trip to come.

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Tell Nick hi for me ;) HA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home