Monday, July 11, 2005

A Weekend Cut Short

This past weekend Heather and I went back down to good ole Texas. We went to see Howie Day in concert. I must admit I am not the biggest Howie Day fan, but I had a great time. He put on a great show, in a semi-small environment, and we were only a few rows back. The opening act was great as well - Michael Tolcher. His whole act was just him and his guitar, and i must say i was very impressed. For being an opening act I was very impressed how much he got the crowd into his music.

The weekend was cut short though due to the money spent on the first night. Since Michael didnt help us out on the tab at his establishment like promised, and the drinks were flowing very freely at the bar.....I found myself in a financial bind by the end of the evening. Needless to say, the weekend was shortened, but it was still a great time and worth the money that was spent.

3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

whatever ...you guys just thought I wouldn't properly take care of Petey so came home early.

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Mom said...

Why does Michael's name keep coming up when money is involved? Sounds like he won't be having any friends in his old age. Poor decisions.

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heath
I had SUCH a great time that weekend! It was the best "one year anniversary" present ever! Now my crush on Howie Day is explosive. :)
I love you! Thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home