Sunday, August 21, 2005

A Great Weekend - Now Back to School

Turn $100 into $500? Fantastic!!! I had a great weekend this weekend playing poker. A $400 profit in 3 days is great...especially since I don't currently have a job. If I could, I would play poker all day long. Now, on to more important things. What could be more exciting than winning money playing poker you ask? Going back to school of course!

This semester should be interesting. How is how my schedule stacks up:
- Business Communications
- E-Bus
- Human Relations
- Psychology
- Calc II
- Sociology
- And for some reason I have to take a "learning how to use a computer" class
19 is going to suck, yes. But I can do it. I have faith in myself. Haha. Actually two of those classes I have already taken. I have those classes along with two others on appeal to get the credits transfered from TCU.

To keep this short since I have mucho stuff to do, good luck to those of you still attending school....screw you to those of you who aren't.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger Khane said...

Shalom,

I've found a very rewarding career -- built on a part-time
basis, and I thought you might be interested.Our system is AUTOMATED so you don't have to worry about personal rejection. And, when you do find someone who's really serious about improving their finances, our automated system presents your business opportunity
to them, one step at a time.People that have read this same email just 1-2 months ago, are now making the kind of income they knew they were worth! If you
have 10-15 hours a week, you can do this too. What would you do, and whom would you spend your
time with when you're earning the kind of profits you'd like?
If you're interested to get a FREE tour, please send an email to:> Obed_Edom@gawab.com with the subject:> "Ok,let me know".
Be sure to include your Fullname and Country in the body of your email.I will then send you an email that contains the FREE tour link.The FREE tour has NO COST, NO OBLIGATION, NO COMMITMENT. In case you feel that it is not for you, you can unsubscribe anytime.
Hope to receive an email from you sooner.
Best Regards,
Khane,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you wish to no longer receive emails from me,just send an
email to Obed_Edom@gawab.com with the subject"REMOVE ME"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home