Thursday, August 11, 2005

So, Its Been A While

I would like to lead off by saying my blogging skills have been lacking as of late, for that I apologize. This past week has been very hectic. On top of getting all of my stuff ready to move, still trying to find a dang job, and continuing to deal with the OU business school people, I was living in a house with three other women and three dogs (one of which was an untrained hell-puppy).

Monday I made a round trip from Lawton, to Ft. Worth, to Norman, to Lawton, then finally back to Norman again. I had to pick up a few of my remaining belongings from Texas so I borrowed Heather's parents van. Great van. Terrible day with a lot of driving. On Tuesday I finished getting all of my stuff packed up and ready to move at Heather's house. Yesterday I finally got to move into my new apartment. It was a very long day, and I have decided that I am either going to live in this apartment until the day I die, or hire movers from now on. Moving 8 times since my senior year has been less than a blast.

I must say that I am very excited to finally live on my own. Not that I haven't enjoyed living with the roomates that I have over the past few years, but I think this will be good for me. I will try to get some pictures up here within the next few days to show everyone my new palace.
I am honestly not to sure what I think yet about living in Oklahoma. Obviously it isn't terrible or I wouldn't be here, but it just seems there is something missing. I think the word I am looking for is testerone. I must admit I miss going out with "the guys", or any guy for that matter. I do enjoy hanging out with Heater's brother, but since he is getting married in a little over a month he is about to lose part of his manhood. Hopefully I will run into some decent fellows at OU this upcoming semester, I do look forward to it.

3 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Jeff said...

Don't worry. There's not alot of testosterone left down here either...or a lot of "guys" to go out with for that matter...everyone is being a weeny and doesnt wanna go out anymore. BLAH You suck! I will never forgive you...EVER!

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry there's been a shortage of testosterone in your life lately. I don't really have any guy friends (except for the few that moved away). Lindsay knows lots of guys so maybe she can set you up on a few "blind dates" or something. :)
--Heather

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Zach said...

Hope things are going well for you bud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home