Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Forgot Something

I forgot to add something in my last post that I think is worth mentioning. After TCU won the game Saturday in Norman, many fans were very friendly and supportive of TCU. I would like to acknowledge those nice individuals and say thank you. I think I can speak for most of the TCU fans that were there by saying we were expecting a very hostile and combative crowd when TCU won, but it was just the opposite. Many fans (obviously there were some runk assholes) were very congratulative, and well wishing for the rest of the season. Gracias.

4 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Zach said...

That is very true the fans were more disheartened and sad then angry. I was expecting a fight or maybe a Brawl but nothing came. I think one fan actually shook my hand and said good game.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

zach attack

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous zach said...

WE lost to SMU. Oklahoma means nothing now

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Crazy things are taking place this year in college football....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home