Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Engaged? What?


Yep. Sure enough. As many of you may know, this past Saturday night I got engaged. It was a great night. Heather and I went down to the OKC Botanical Gardens (where I popped the question), then out to eat, then out for drinks. My parents made the trip down, along with Heather's parents, and many of her friends to meet up with us at dinner and for the rest of the evening. The wedding will probably not be for about another 2 years b/c I want to finish up school, and we both want to try and save a little money first. Not really sure what else to say. It all just kind of happened. I am a fiance - that sounds wierd.

4 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Heather said...

You are the best fiance!

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Alison said...

I am so excited for you guys. I love you both so much and I couldn't be happier! Yay for you guys!! :)

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Jeff said...

Congrats! However, you scare me and all other guys with relationshipphobia...rings and commitments...AHHH! Wish you the best of luck tho, and I can't wait for the bachelor party!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Can I come to the bachelor party?....I'm not making a joke, I'm serious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home