Friday, December 02, 2005

All I Want For Christmas

Now that Thanksgiving is over, we all can start focusing on Christmas. (I really have a problem with people who start celebrating Christmas before Thanksgiving is even completed.) I would say Christmas ranks about fifth on my list of favorite holidays, preceded by my birthday, Halloween, the Fourth of July, and St. Patrick's day. There has always been close competition with xmas for that coveted top five favorite holidays list from Arbor Day, Presidents' Day, Cinco de Mayo, New Year's Eve, the whole black heritage month, and pretty much any last day of the semester. A little secret as to why Christmas has been able to keep its top five ranking again this year - Presents!

Now, let's all be honest. When people say, "Christmas is all about giving", or some variation of that, I really just want to say horse crap. Christmas is all about GETTING presents. I love them. You love them. I know for me to get presents someone has to give them to me, and for that I am thankful. But seriously, I really like getting presents more than I like giving them. So, in the spirit of getting presents, I have compiled a list of presents I want this holiday season (you can click onthe link to see what retailer near you carries them). Oh, and don't worry if they wont fit under the tree. Just leave me a little card under there to tell me where I can get the big, kick-ass present. The moment you have all been waiting for. Drum roll please....

  • Phillips 42" flat panel HDTV. Seriously, this would be a great spacesaver for my apartment. Just trying to make the most out of the room I have.
  • Sony Home Theater System. My ears are very sensitive to crappy sounds. I can only have the best quality sounds around me lest I go deaf at a young age.
  • La-Z-Boy Couch. A way to decompress after a long, hard day at work. The less stressed I am, the happier everyone else is.
  • Margarita Machine. Just incase my new couch doesn't de-stress me enough.
  • Poker Table. Think of it this way, instead of going out and wasting my money at a bar or some other entertainment establishment, I can stay home and make money.
  • Suzuki GSX-R600 (black). Well, I guess it doesn't have to be black, but that is my preference.
  • Arcade Game System. This thing is freakin badass. 'Nuff said.
There is more, but since it is still a little ways away from Christmas, I will save the rest for later. Oh, and if you find yourself having a hard time deciding between which of these gifts to give me, I will always take cash, or answer any questions you my have in helping to make your gift giving decision easier. Happy Holidays!

4 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Margarita Machine - WOOT WOOT!

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous zach said...

I asked for power tools. The Dewalt 5 piece set with the impact drill and grinder.

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous You Know Who said...

All I want is good kids!!! Remember to always ask yourself three questions before you make a decision as to whether you should do something.
Will I go to jail?
Will it make dad mad?
Will it cost dad money?
Good kids. Thats the best present!

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous P.S. said...

Oh. I forgot, A hug, kiss or phone callw hould be nice to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home