Wednesday, January 18, 2006

American Idol Returns!

Yes, I watched the season premier of American Idol last night on Fox from 7:00-9:00 p.m CST. No, I am not a queer. I want to set the record straight - I don't watch it past the first round. But let's face it, everyone loves watching a train wreck, which is exactly what the first few weeks of the show are. I know Jeff knows what I am talking about as we used to have watch parties to see who would make the biggest fool out of themselves. I love to watch everyone who thinks they are the worlds best singer make a fool of themselves. How great is it to hear Simon call someone crazy names on national TV? Good wholesome entertainment. I would strongly reccomend watching it for the first few weeks - once it gets down to all the good singers, it isn't fun to watch anymore.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous jeff said...

damn straight...those were the days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home