Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Back to School....

...Back to school, to show my dad I'm not a fool. Spring break was nice. I made a little money playing poker, got to see some friends and the fam, and let my house get dirty beyond belief. I am trying to get my laundry all caught up, but I think I seriously have like 5+ more loads to go.

I have been playing a lot of online poker lately, but at the $.10 tables. It is a lot of fun, a $10 buy in will last a long time. And, when a bad beat comes around, you dont get so mad because you only lost $.70, or something rather small like that.

I have been applying for internships like crazy the past few weeks. I had a real good interview with Jordan Associates (an advertising agency in OKC), and should find out in a few days if I get it.

Oh, and congratulations to Donald Trump for having another kid. Ha! I guess money can buy happiness because there is no way he could ever land a chick like Melania without it. Ugh, old balls.

Thats really it. Not much more going on. Bye.

1 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Alison said...

let me know about the job! coming down to fort dub again anytime soon? hey i can wish can't i?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home