Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Rent FREE!!

Seriously, I don't know why I didnt think of this earlier. Plush leather couches and chairs. Free internet. 5-6 restaurants within 30 seconds. Numerous big screens. A game room. Peace and Quiet on the second and third levels. Multi-stalled bathrooms for my pooping pleasure. Huh?!?! That comes very close to being my ideal living quarters, and I have neglected to put all the pieces together until now.

The OU Student Union. I think I will be making it my permanent place of residence. I can keep my clothes and do laundry at Heathers. Other than that I pretty much have everything I need right here, and I could save almost $700 on rent and utilities. I am a genius! I will be heading to the post office tomorrow to fill out my change of adress card.

Oh yeah, did I mention that hot chicks walk by constantly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home