Sunday, March 05, 2006

So sorry for the delay

I am a terrible person. I have left my loyal following of people with nothing better to do with their lives than read about mine, without anything worthwile to read in quite some time. Things have just been pretty crazy. This 18 hour per semester crap is no joke! I will try to catch you up on all the great stuff that has happened since my last post.
  • I was able to take a weekend trip to Ft. Worth to celebrate Alison's 21st birthday. It was a great trip with some much needed time off from school. I am beginning to think, though, that Jeff might be a bad influence on me. It seems as if everytime I go down there he peer pressures the heck out of me to get me drunk. I dont appreciate it, Jeff. :)
  • I turned 22. Kind of a crappy birthday. Not because I didnt enjoy myself and get some presents, but because it was my 22nd birthday. I mean what did I gain from turning 22? I can already drink, and have to be 25 to rent an RV. I guess I have three years of nothing to look forward to until I can get that RV.
  • I have began running again. Yeah, laugh it up. I have done this before, I know. But this time I am serisouly serious. I was like this two summers gao, but then had to get some surgery crap done on my kindey's. Last summer with moving and everything I didn't have time. I have really picked it up again lately, and have even looked up some track meets I am going to enter in this summer.
  • Thursday Heather and I are going to Missouri for a few days over spring break. It should be a lot of fun. Bob is getting a poker game together with some guys he works with, and with the exception of a few people, I think I am going to fare pretty well. I hope I dont jinx myself, but hopefully I can at least get a tank of gas worths of money out of the night. And if I don't win and Bob does? Well, then he can be nice and share his winnings with me for some gas. I like this set up.
  • Wedding planning. Yeah, more on that later.
All of that plus school is pretty much all I have been about lately. More to come, but right now it is back to homework....

2 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Anonymous zach said...

Jeff is a bad influence. Does the same thing to me. I ve got my eye on you JEFF.

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Jeff said...

Look, you rotten bastards, the phrase "bad influence" is so relative. If you have a ridiculously good time, then how is it so "bad". AND FURTHERMORE, since you both won beer pong whilst teaming with me, there is no possible way to concoct an excuse for not having said good time. I will also take this time to note that I am 14-1 in beer pong at Zach's house. This has to be some kind of record.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home