Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Yes, I Can Read

I have been reading "Often Wrong, Never in Doubt" by Donny Deutch the past few days for my advertising class. I think it is a tremendous book, very insightful and funny at the same time, and would reccomend it to anyone. However, my reccomendations is not what this is about.

Maybe trying to cram reading a 250 page book into two days has made me delirious, but when I read this one excerpt I started laughing out-loud (much to the dismay of the quiet studiers around me - but fuck them).

When talking about the disclaimer on boner pills saying that if you have an erection for more than 4 hours you should see a physician - "I thought instead of 'Go find your Dr.', they should have said, 'Go find the nearest women's prison.'"

Tell me that didn't make you laugh.

3 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Anonymous zach said...

it made me laugh

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Mom said...

Watch your language, please. :)

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Alison said...

haha i definitely laughed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home