Monday, April 03, 2006

A Few Things

  • I am pretty disappointed in this years tournament. UCLA and Florida in he final? how freaking uneventful. And the Final Four was even worse! Two blowouts are not what I am interested in seeing. Not really sure if I am going to watch tonight to be honest.
  • I am tired.
  • I got the internships I interviewed for at Jordan Associates Advertising for the summer. Should be interesting, but the drive and gas costs will blow since the place is about 40 minutes away.
  • Go see The Inside Man with Denzel Washington and Clive Owen. Suprisingly good movie. Either Denzel is getting blacker, or his teeth keep getting whiter every movie I see him in. Seriously.
  • My teacher took our class out to a bar last Thursday and spent a little over $500 on the tab. That could have been one of the coolest things I have seen since I started college. I definitely had my share of that tab - and woke up the next morning with my knees scraped up and my car parked on the other side of my complex. What a great night!
  • Vegas flights are booked. Looking forward to that trip - Wayne Newton here I come.

3 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Anonymous zach said...

I agree. These finals were the most boring thing i have ever seen. Thank god beer helped me get through the finals, and sleep got me through the final 4. Im glad football season is starting in 5 months, I dont know how much longer i can survie off of basketball and nfl Europe. Plus my hate for baseball doesnt help. One more thing you should come down for the TCU season opener at Baylor. Were gonna get a couple of kegs and hotel rooms should be cheap and a good time full of drunken debotchery.

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous jeff said...

Yeah what a bust of a final four. The best Sweet 16 and Elite 8 ever, and a crappy final four. Also, lets us remember the most important slogan of the second week of May...."what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home