Thursday, April 06, 2006

I just don't know what to think

So there I am in the back row of my government class, playing poker on my laptop, taking the occassional notes, minding my own business when out of nowhere the dude sitting next to me offers me $5! Seriously? I haven't had someone offer me $5 since that one time at the strip club in Mexico.... I mean, back to my story.

$5? Hell yeah! What do I got to do? "Just email me your notes from today" the guy says. I was stunned. I am normally the guy getting other peoples notes, or having them let me take a sneak peek at the daily assignment. I wasn't sure if I should be offended or what. I know I was wearing a nice collared shirt, khaki shorts, loafers, and glasses, but I didn't think I looked that much like a nerd. Who does this guy think he is asking me for my notes like I am supposed to be there at his every beck and call so he can sit there and listen to his IPod in the back row. I mean, I know I was playing poker, but at least I was semi paying attention.

I am so confused. Oh well. I got $5 bucks. Hell yeah!!! Got to keep up my end of the bargain and email my notes. Bye.

4 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Alison said...

hey that's $5 you could use towards a tank of gas to come down to fort worth for a weekend...or forever, whichever.

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous jeff said...

oh yeah, well i made 20 bucks at snookies just to dance with alison...so ha!

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous zach said...

Remember 10 dollars and a slip n' slide anyone. 3 seconds of my life!

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Alison said...

yeah, but didn't it have pee on it? gross...and ps jeff, you only made like $12, I made you buy me drinks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home