Monday, April 03, 2006

My Point Proven

A few months ago I worte a blog that pretty much aired most of my disgusts with fraternity/sorority people. I don't know if today proved my point, but it certainly didn't harm my point.

Get this - In my advertising class today three sorority girls (I will leave out the name of their sorority for fear of some sort of blonde retaliation) showed up about 10 minutes late. They walked in and stopped at the door as if they were waiting for the class to acknowledge their presence. Keep in mind this is a class of about 200 people in around a 250-300 seat room. When the teacher didn't stop the lecture and bow to their feet, they then started to look for a seat. With numerous seats open in class (and two next to me), one girl comes up to me and asks if I will move so they all can sit together! Are you fucking kidding me? You can't sit by yourself for a little over an hour? Will you spontaneously combust? Will you be stripped of your sorority letters for having independence and being able to sit by yourself? I just don't get it.

If class hasnt started and they are there early - go ahead, get seats together. But to walk in late, interrupt, then ask people to move? Seriously. I guess if it were just me it would not be a big deal, but when I said go jump in a vat of peroxide and re-dye your hair, they promptly went and asked the dude on the other side of the two empty seats next to me to move also. He said fuck off too. Good for him.

Ugh, some people.....

7 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Alison said...

haha i share in your dislike (of most, definitely not all) sorority/fraternity types. i would have told those there were 3 seats together...in the bathroom.

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous zach said...

Haha, Good for you! I would of told them to fuck off as well.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Heather said...

How come all of the sorority girls you write (mean things) about are blonde? Maybe times have changed at OU since I graduated.....

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

maybe its just the dumb ones that are blonde. not sure. i know some very smart red-headed ones.

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Alison said...

i know some HOT red-headed ones ;)

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous jeff said...

The red-headed ones are the best!!! (unfortunately, 9.5 out of 10 of the other ones are stupid and suck at life) Go Alfa Chee Ahmeguh! You are pretty good at riling things up with the sorority girl talk...the last one sent some fireworks...

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home