Monday, May 22, 2006

Back from Vegas

I had a great time in Vegas this past week. I lost a little gambling, but in the grand scheme of things, I think I got off pretty cheap. Jeff and I had a great time at the taping of the final table of the World Poker Tour - I think we mostly enjoyed the 5 hours of free drinks. Nothing wrong at all with that. There are many more good memories from the week, and we all definitely plan on going back - only next time with a little more money.

I will leave you now with some memorable quotes from the week:

"68 cents mothafucka" - Heather commenting on the cheap corkscrew she bought and never used.

"I have severe cotton-mouth and a slight hangover" - Jeff after a night out at a fantastic club.

"I can't believe I paid $40 for that shit. A bunch of dudes and fat chicks" - Some guy telling Jeff and I not to go into the Coyote Ugly bar.

"I have a small butt and small boobs" - Betsy
"And that is why you don't have a ring on your finger" - Jeff

"I will give you a cheeseburger in paradise" - Me. My roomies will know what I am talking about.

"I have gas, and that makes me grumpy" - Betsy

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I am embarrassed and ashamed of the language I used in the statement I made about the corkscrew. :)

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Betsy said...

I just wanted to correct you on my quote. It's: "I have gas and that pisses me off!"
Just thought I'd clarify.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home