Saturday, May 27, 2006

Blah

I've been in kind of a funk lately. It seems as if things are just becoming really repetitive. With the exception of Vegas a few weeks ago, my life is either:
a) wake up, go to school, run, study;
b) wake up, go to my internship, run; or starting June 5th
c) wake up, go to school, go to internship, study, run

Do you see the pattern? No time for me to do anything because I don't have time to make good money at a real job. Even when I was back at TCU and working with GMAC I was always busy with school or work, but the great salary afforded me the option to take weekend trips to Missouri, or wherever else the wind blew. Memorial day weekend for example; I get to sit home all weekend because I don't have enough money to go to Texas or Missouri to see my old comrades. I miss that. Even though Vegas was a blast, I was constrained by money the whole time I was there.

Added on top of all that a lot of my friends graduated this year, and are all starting their lives in the "real world". Not me. I get another year of college (and maybe more if I want to get a graduate degree, even though I can still have a job while I do that). I know it is not often you hear this, but I would rather just be done with school. At least then my daily repitition would be one of my choosing based on my job, and new assignments at the job every now and again. I just want to move on. Honestly, if any decent job would hire someone without a degree I would just forget about college.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Alison said...

i'm sorry your life is so constrained right now. if i had known you weren't working memorial day we definitely could have worked something out. i miss you hunny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home