Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A little of this, a little of that

  • OU finals suck. At TCU there were dead days (aka get real drunk days) when there was no school, not just go to school and the teachers are not supposed to give you any assignments. Well that went out the window when two of my classes decided to give me finals this week instead of next. Oh well, I guess it is not that bad to get two of my six finals out of the way this week.
  • The Mavs are rolling. Their first playoff sweep in history, and I think it showed a lot. Not only do they have the offensive firepower, they have become a decently well rounded defensive team also. There were a few times when they had to play from behind in the series and they showed they are capable of doing so.
  • Mario Williams the first overall pick in the NFL draft? Hmm
  • Vegas is two weeks away. Can't wait. Although I will be doing the Vegas thing on a pretty tight budget, I definitely think it will be a blast
  • I know this is a few weeks old news, but did anyone see Paris Hilton singing happy birthday to Hugh Hefner at his Playboy bday bash? Seriously, she needs to accidentally fall off the balcony of her New York penthouse sweet.
  • A girl in my class today was telling me about her finance tutor. She was complaining because he raised his hourly rate from $43/hr to $46/hr. His reasoning for the raise? To compensate for the increasing taxes in packs of cigarettes. Fantastic.

4 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Alison said...

sweet = a taste like candy or "cool"
suite = a living area
i love you!

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

please forgive me of my grammatical shortcomings. im not a freakin english major.

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Alison said...

hey, if you want to write a book you need to learn to open a dictionary! :)

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home