Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Dumb Schedule

Man, with summer school and work my sleep schedule has been real screwed up these past two weeks. I have only been getting a max of 4-5 hours of sleep per night, so i am exhausted during the day. When I get home from work I am so tired that i end up falling asleep for an hour or so watching TV. Then, that nap makes me not tired until around 2-3am, so I don't get any sleep at night. A viscous cycle. I really need to get back on a regular schedule because I won't be able to keep doing that all summer long. Oh well, enough bitching.

I was pretty stoked after the Mavs won their first two Finals games against the Heat, then they decided to blow a 13 point lead tonight and let them right back in the series. Something you can't do when you are facing two dominant players, and one of the best coaches the game has ever seen. I think they absolutely have to win the next game, keeping the Heat from tying the series. Thursday is going to be HUGE.

Summer school has been pretty killer so far. I hate finance. I should like it more because investing is something that has always interested me, but after not doing so well in my accounting classes I sort of have a bad tast in my mouth for any "business math". My marketing class is pretty cool, but the test was a killer. In both of my classes, the class average was in the D range - but me being the genius I am got a C on both tests! With the curve, that puts me in the B range!

Not much else going on lately. Life has been pretty mundane with school and work and such, but I can't complain to much. Work is fun, and I am inching closer to graduating. I will try to update more often. GO MAVS!

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Alison said...

you better update more often, i have been deprived for TWO WEEKS!! ugh...but i agree about thursday, it's the series decider. if we lose it we're done for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home