Thursday, July 06, 2006

I Got Nothin

Not a whole lot has been going on lately. My mom, sister, and one of her friends came down for the 4th. It was fun, but 3 chicks in the house for 3 days was almost too much to handle. They left, I slept. It was fantastic.

One of my summer school classes is over with and I am pleased to say I managed a B. Not that impressive by itself, but when you consider that fact that I never got higher than a 72 on any test, it becomes extremely impressive. Got to love the curve!

Internship is going well. It will be even nicer when I can get a job that actually pays me.

Not much else.

Bye.

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Alison said...

well i've got a paying job for you if you want it...you can come live in fort worth and be available at my beck & call :) i offer dental & medical too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home