Sunday, July 30, 2006

On The Road Again...

Unfortunately I have to go to Missouri tomorrow. Going to Missouri is never a bad thing, but under the circumstances this time will be a little gloomy. My great-grandmother passed away this past weekend, so we are making the trip for the visitation and funeral. The rest of the week will be used as a little impromptu vacation. Going to get to see some family and friends I haven't seen in months which is always a good thing - plus this time my gas is getting paid for!

In other news, my summer internship is over. It was a pretty good internship considering it was not paid. I got to see and do a lot of things that will help me in the future. It seems like it would be a pretty good place to work for - I mean pop-a-shot basketball, free cappucinnos and slushies in the breakroom, beer and margaritas on Friday's, and a whole slew of other perks - not bad. We will see if I throw them a resume once it comes job searching time.

Tomorrow is my Finance final. Last test I set the curve - because I am a genius. C's all summer, then an A. Good thing I got that A, because I am not sure how I will do tomorrow so it will help with the overall average.

Last test before I got my A, I was out until 2a.m. playing poker with Bob. Bob isn't in town this week, but I can still stay out late playing poker. A little superstition never hurt :)

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Alison said...

I'm sorry about your great-grandmother. I wish you were getting to go see friends and family under different circumstances. Good luck on your final, I miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home