Sunday, August 06, 2006

A Few Random Things

First and foremost, I am glad to hear that Fidel Castro is recovering quickly from his surgery. I hope he can return to being a facist dictator very soon.

Second, has anyone seen those "Messing with Sasquatch" commercials from the Jack Links Jerky company? They are probably the funniest commercials I have seen in a long while. Effective in wanting me to go buy Jack Links by the truckload? No. Funny? Yes!

Third, whoever decided to turn the outdoor heater in Oklahoma City up to 105 degrees can please turn it back down now. Seriously. Whenever I can cook my bacon and egg breakfast on my driveway, that means it is too hot.

Looking forward to this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Ali said...

i can't wait either! i'm so excited to see you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home