Saturday, August 05, 2006

My First...

...drunk blog. (Get your head out of the gutter.) This is my first drunk blog, and I am pretty darn proud of myself for going this long. Tonight was a going away party for one of Heather's good friends, so we had a really good time.

So this past week HEather and I went to Missouri for my great-grandmothers funeral. Sad times. I remember going down to her and Granpa Crowders farm and always having a blast - a city slicker kid in the country is always a good thing. Unfortunately most of her kids are fighting over the will and property and such, which somewhat tainted the week even more then it already was. Stupid people piss me off.

This next weekend Stu, Jeff, Alison, and maybe Wes will be coming to Norman. I look forward to a quality weekend of golf, gambling, and general drunken debauchery. Should be some good times, and hopefully I will get some good pictures to capture the glorious events as they unfold.

Paris Hilton should die.

Check this out... I got two B's in both of my summer school classes. Beyond that, out of 9 tests I got 1 A, 5 C's, and 3 D's! Gotta love the curve's.

More to come tomorrow......

3 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Ali said...

heres an idea...lets hit the people fighting over your grandmas stuff over the head with paris hilton...maybe kill two birds with one stone? just an idea

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Mom said...

Alison,
Have I met you? I like your style! I just had a quick vision of picking Paris Hilton up by the ankles and swinging her over my head to take out a few of these relatives. Unfortunately, they are on my husband's side of the family so I have to be a little careful. I did give birth to their grandchildren/niece/nephew and hopefully they will inherit something. For the record, we are the only 4 members that are sane, everyone else is crazy. You'll meet them at the wedding. Aren't you excited? Honestly, I do love the relatives. They are entertaining. Hope to meet you soon.

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Ali said...

Mom,
Hi Ryan's mom! We unfortunately have not met yet. I am one of Ryan's good friends from TCU. I'm glad that my idea could bring a nice vision to your head, it sure did for me too! Hmm well you may not be able to do it, but what if I did that for you? Then it isn't your fault! I can't wait to meet you at the wedding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home