Thursday, August 31, 2006

Pretty Crazy Stuff


I did something tonight I haven't done in a long time - watch a tennis match. I sure didn't think it would last almost 4 hrs. Tennis legend Andre Agassi is playing in his last major tournament. Many figured tonight would be his last match against the #8 player in the world Marcus Bhagdatis. Well any man who used to look as fierce as the picture about should never be counted out. All the way to the last point in the 5th set, and Andre pulled it out. Hopefully the run can continue. Good luck.


Oh, and I know you are bald now, Andre, but if you were to somehow find a mullet wig similar to the real thing you used to have I would almost gaurantee you a tournament title...two days to find one.

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Ali said...

he kind of looks like he has a left breast? that worries me a bit...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home