Monday, August 14, 2006

WHEW!

I'm tired. My apartment was attacked by 7 dirty, drunk, ungrateful houseguests, a fat little pug, and a puppy that tried to bite me to death.

It was a fun weekend of golf, poker, beer, and memories. With a lot of friends in town there was not much sleep to be had to I am going to try and catch up in the next few days. We went to this pretty cool night club on Saturday night called Maker's. It is a cigar and jazz bar. I will definitely have to go back there sometime.

On a little side note, there was one unfortunate event that happened this weekend. For dinner on Saturday we went to Chilenos in Bricktown. Chilenos is a decent mexican restaurant, but for some reason on Saturday night our experience was horrid. I realize it was a Mexican restaurant we were eating at, but is it too much to ask that the employees actually speak English? It took 3 different waiters 4 times to TRY to get our drink order right. I actually kind of stayed out of it because all I ordered was a bottle of beer - but everyone else was very understandabily pissed. Stupid illegal mexicans.

Fun stuff.

Last free week before school starts - crap!

6 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Ali said...

do you want to buy a rose?

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

im suprised she didnt say that in spanish

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Mom. said...

I don't envy you, Gran and Grandad arrive Friday and you have a place to clean up and sterilize by then. School starts for us on Thursday, today were meetings and Coach Grover asked about you and says "hey". I like him already as a boss. I can't get used to him so serious. :) Love ya!

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Ali said...

I would just like to point out that you were equally dirty and drunk this weekend...

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

i dont drink, so how could i be drunk?

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Ali said...

drunk on love!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home