Sunday, November 05, 2006

Last Minute Trip

So there I was on a Friday night at home, by myself, doing laundry and drinking a few beverages. I had thought about maybe going back down to Ft. Worth to see everyone, but I decided against it. Then out of the blue Alison called and we were talking, then I mentioned coming down. It was a spur of the moment thing, but 3 hours later I found myself in Texas again.

It was a great weekend. I got to go back up to the pub, where I haven't been in over a year, and got to see a lot of good friends.

Glad I went, but I left a lot of things undone that I needed to get done this weekend. With that being said - I got shit to do.

5 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous zach said...

Good seeing you. I found your tie, and will gladly return it to you. Next time we go out I hopefully will not have $2.13 in my bank account.

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Ali said...

Hows the gin & tonic?

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

almost gone from the other day. i think i can manage a few more drinks out of it though! i am a little sad we didnt get to play picture find this time down. and zach - having 2.13 in your bank account is a terrible excuse not to drink. that is why god invented credit cards - drink now, pay later.

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous zach said...

YEah I've been meaning to get one of those, but i have a feeling with my drinking I would end up being broke all the time and eventually in great debt.

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous ali said...

you're a student, that's what you're supposed to do! silly boy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home